Pet Friendly Policy
We don’t charge extra for you to take your pet on holiday with you, but for us to be able to maintain a high standard of vehicle for pet friendly hires you are expected to follow some basic pet friendly rules.
Please read our Pet Policy prior to booking.
- Some breeds of dog are renowned for heavy moulting/shedding. If you are aware that your pet does moult/shed hair in extremely large quantities the van would not be suitable and therefore please do not make a booking.
- We allow 1 medium or 2 small dogs as a maximum for the space inside the van. We are sorry that a bigger breed of dog, ie. German Shepherd or larger, would not be comfortable in the space available in the van.
- Pets must be kept off all the soft furnishings.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the motorhome at any time.
- We ask you to be mindful that your van will be going back out on hire with a timely turnaround. We expect the vehicle to be returned in the condition it was collected. Not all of our hire customers will travel with pets.
- You will be responsible for any damage that occurs.
- You are able to bring along pet beds or crates for your pets to sleep in. We do have a pet bed available should you require it please advise us at time of booking.
- We reserve the right to claim an extra cleaning charge of £50 if a van is not returned in a clean condition.
If you have any questions regarding our pet policy or about our pet friendly hire vehicles, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or 01667 493976
Please make sure you have a look at our pet friendly information page, it is full of handy, helpful information for travelling and holidaying with your pet.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! We had a thoroughly enjoyable trip. The van was a good size to access some of the smaller out of the way places. The only thing it needs is a new corkscrew. Things could have got a bit tense but I am converted!